Reinventing Distance Learning
In conjunction with
Copenhagen, Denmark - 19th & 20th May 2022
Download the conference programme
What to expect at the EADL Conference
Join us in two days of networking and information about the latest trends in learning. Speakers from Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, UK, Germany, Netherlands, and the USA.
This is the Annual Conference of the European Association for Distance Learning EADL and it will take place on 19th/20thMay 2022 in Copenhagen.
This year’s focus lies on new trends in learning in terms of communication and new didactical and methodology approaches. Furthermore, relevant technological developments like big data and blockchain will be highlighted.
You will be presented with a strong blend of keynotes, presentations, discussions, and workshops with topics and presenters like:
- Success, Learn from Productive Failure: Professor Manu Kapur (Professor at ETH Zürich)
- More Playful Learning – In Course Design Rikke Toft Nørgård (Associate Professor in Educational Design & Technology at Danish School of Education, Aarhus University)
- Digital Storytelling Peter Baxter (Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship at Trinity College Dublin
- Feedback in Learning – Professor Naomi Winstone (Director, Surrey Institute of Education at University of Surrey)-
- Trends in Learning – Dr Hannah Gore (Director at TL and Research Director at eLearning Network) –
- Using Data in Education – Dr Stephen Brobst – (Instructor and TDWI Fellow at The Data Warehousing Institute (TDWI))
- Learning Through Assessment – Professor Arild Raaheim (Professor at University of Bergen)
The conference is a joint event of EADL in cooperation with FLUID, the Danish association for flexible learning and IDA Education from the Danish society of engineers.